We are expanding our veterinary team!
Permanent, F/T, new/recently graduated Vet sought to expand our 2FTE vet 100% SA practice in Banstead, Surrey. Independently owned and run. Friendly and supportive team.
Salary – starting at £36K + bonuses
- 4 day working week, with NO OOH’s and 1 in 3 short Saturdays.
- 5 weeks holiday,plus all BH’s!
- No sole charge initially and experienced vets on hand to help.
- RCVS subscription paid.
- VDS cover paid.
- Pension scheme
- CPD budget very generous
- Staff animal discount
- Daily mixture of consulting, case workup and surgery.
- Patients come first. Only target is your progression!
- Supportive and experienced team. The nurses - 6 RVNS equating to 3 FTE (including excellent head nurse and Practice Manager) + 3 dedicated receptionists.
- Loyal, friendly clients. Beautiful, affluent area of the Surrey Hills, within easy reach of London
- Clinical support always, it’s a team game.
- Purpose builtpractice
- Dedicated laboratory, with Idexxbiochemistry & haematology analysers & microscope. Our Vets love conducting cytology in house!
- Theatre hosts, SonoScapeUltrasound equipment, digital x-rays, endoscope, and multiparameter anaesthesia monitoring
- Other toys include, digital dental x-rays, Tonopen + more.
Is this job for you?
- Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are growing our nursing team too!
Our experienced, friendly nursing team requires a part time Registered Veterinary Nurse, to join our RCVS accredited, Cat friendly, 2 vet/3 nurse(FTE) small animal practice in the beautiful village of Banstead, Surrey.
We believe that our patients deserve the best possible care, in a friendly, caring environment.
Carly’s testimonial; I have worked at Banstead Village Vets as an RVN for over 10 years, working around my family life and this has developed into a more office-based role. Andy and the team have always recognised and developed an individual potential.
CPD is encouraged to further develop your skills, your team and the practice.
Competitive salary, based on experience and qualifications.
No OOH’s, limited weekend work on a rota basis.
The role includes all aspects of veterinary nursing, including nurse consults and reception duties.
Please send your CV to email@example.com